Unwound - Kid Is Gone herunterladen
|1||Rising Blood (Live)||2:57|
|2||Miserific Condition (KAOS Session)||1:51|
|3||You Speak Jealousy||3:11|
|5||Lying At Best||3:24|
|6||Rising Blood (Live)||3:19|
|7||Chant Of Vengeance|
|8||Awkward (KAOS Session)||8:15|
|9||Kandy Korn Rituals||2:26|
|10||Kid Is Gone (Chant Of Vengeance)||2:10|
|11||You Bite My Tongue (Live)||2:07|
|12||Whilst You're A Head||3:24|
|14||Hating In D (Live)||7:17|
|17||Stuck In The Middle Of Nowhere Again (Live)||2:41|
|20||I'd Die To Know You||1:43|
|22||Crab Nebula (Live)||3:04|
|27||Hating In D (Live)||6:43|
|28||Rubber Band Heart||3:32|
|29||Kid Is Gone (Live)||2:07|
|30||Understand & Forget||2:10|
|32||Love And Fear||7:12|
|34||Against (KAOS Session)||1:59|
|36||Understand And Forget (Live)||2:13|
|38||Chris Jordan (Live)||4:40|
|40||You Bite My Tongue||2:04|
|42||Understand & Forget (KAOS Session)||2:13|
|44||Rubber Band Heart (Live)||3:15|
|45||Kandy Korn Rituals (Live)||1:43|
|48||Stuck In The Middle Of Nowhere Again||3:32|
|50||Ape Skins (KAOS Session)||3:37|
|202.2, N 202.2, NUMERO 202.2||Unwound||Kid Is Gone (LP, Comp + LP, Album, RE + LP, Comp + Box, Comp, L)||Numero Group, Numero Group, Numero Group||202.2, N 202.2, NUMERO 202.2||US||2013|
|N 202.2||Unwound||Kid Is Gone (CD, Comp, Promo, Smplr)||Numero Group||N 202.2||US||2013|
- Artwork [Map] – Vern Rumsey
- Bass – Rumsey
- Design – Henry H. Owings
- Drums – Sandeno
- Edited By – Judson Picco
- Guitar, Vocals – Trosper
- Illustration – Christopher Ross
- Lacquer Cut By – WG
- Mastered By – Jeff Lipton, Maria Rice
- Mixed By – Justin Trosper (tracks: G1 to H5), Matt Buscher (tracks: G1 to H5)
- Photography By [All Other Photographs Courtesy Of] – Adam Shea, Brent Turner
- Photography By [Booklet Back Cover Courtesy Of] – Jane Church
- Photography By [Fronts Of LP Jackets #1 And 3 Courtesy Of] – James Bertram
- Photography By [Page 7 Courtesy Of] – Brent Turner
- Photography By [Pages 2 And 13 Courtesy Of] – Kathleen Hanna
- Photography By [Photographs On Cover, Booklet Cover, And Pages 18, 19, And 23 Courtesy Of] – Mike Galinsky
- Recorded By – Calvin Johnson (tracks: B4), Damon Houk (tracks: F1 to F5), Pat Maley (tracks: A1 to A7), Peter David Connelly (tracks: G1 to H5), Steve Fisk (tracks: B1 to B3, C1 D7), Stuart Hallerman (tracks: B1 to B3, C1 D7)
- Reissue Producer – Ken Shipley
- Remix – Matt Buscher (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Transcription By – Julia Dratel
- Written-By – Sandeno, Trosper, Rumsey
First in a series of four box sets compiling all of Unwounds recordings. The 3LP box is a limited edition of 4000 copies worldwide.
Includes bonus live LP (NUM.202.2-G/H) limited to 1000 copies that was only available directly from the label.
A1 to A7 issued 1991 on Unwound cassette (self-released)
B1 to B3 issued 1992 on Caterpillar 7" (KRS-203)
B4 issued 1991 on Kill Rock Stars compilation LP/CD (KRS-201)
C1 to D5 issued 1995 on Unwound CD (HB-07) and LP (PNMV-06)
D6, D7 previously unissued.
E1 to H6 previously unissued.
A1 to A7 recorded at Yoyo Studio/Capitol Theater, Olympia, Washington October 13-14, 1991. Remixed at Neanderhall Recording Studio, February 3-5, 2013.
B1 to B3 recorded at Avast! Studio, Seattle, Washington, February 15-16, 1992.
B4 recorded at The Mushroom, Olympia, Washington, July 22, 1991.
C1 to D7 recorded at Avast! Studio, Seattle, Washington May 29-31, 1992.
E1 to E5 recorded at KAOS, March 30, 1992.
F1 to F5 recorded live in Damon's basement, May 16, 1992.
G1 to H5 recorded on July 26, 2001 at the Phoenix St. House in Olympia, Washington. Mixed on 3/12/2013 at Neanderhall.
liner notes mistakenly list Caterpillar 7" release in 1991 and catalog number KRS-202.
Catalog number 202.2 appears on the back cover of the box, the spine of the box and all three LP jacket spines.
Catalog number N 202.2 appears on the front cover of the box.
Catalog number NUMERO 202.2 on the sticker stuck to shrink wrap.
- Barcode (Text): 8 25764 52022 5
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A): NUM-202.2-A DO YOU WANT NEW WAVE? R NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B): NUM-202.2-B OR DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH R ⓤ NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched C): NUM-202.2-C WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched D): NUM-202.2-D WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched E): NUM-202.2-E WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched F): NUM-202.2-F NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched G): NUM-202.2-G NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched H): NUM-202.2-H WG/NRP ⓤ
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Published By – Traditional Roman Music
- Published By – Greco Battle Hymns
- Published By – Maxelone Music
- Recorded At – Yo-Yo Studio
- Recorded At – Capitol Theater, Olympia
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – KAOS Radio
- Remixed At – Neanderhall
- Mastered At – Peerless Mastering
Kid Is Gone - Unwound. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Kid Is Gone. Исполнитель: Unwound. 2013 alternative. Unwound: Kid Is Gone by Unwound, released 17 September 2013 1. Bionic 2. LD-50 3. Lying at Best 4. Stumbling Block 5. Whilst You're Ahead 6. Rubber Band Heart 7. Crab Nebula 8. Caterpillar 9. Miserific Condition 10. Love and Fear 11. You Speak Jealousy 12. Antifreeze 13. Rising Blood 14. Understand & Forget 15. Fingertips 16. You Bite My Tongue 17. Stuck in the Middle of Nowhere Again 18. Warmth 19. Prospect 20. Kid Is Gone Chant Of Vengeance 21. Kandy Korn Rituals 22. Against 23. I'd Die To Know You 24. Sugarfit 25. Understand & Forget KAOS Session 26. Miserific Conditio. Unwound is the fifth studio album by the American post-hardcore band Unwound. Trouser Press called the album one of their best. Recorded in May 1992, Unwound wasn't released until August 1995, at which point Unwound had already recorded and released three other albums on Kill Rock Stars. Kandy Korn Rituals and Against the latter of which is unlisted and attached to Kandy Korn Rituals on this album were previously released on a 7 by Kill Rock Stars in 1992, along with a live song called. Brandt Sandeno quit Unwound in 1992 and was replaced by Sara Lund. This lineup would remain in place until the band's dissolution in 2002. The group was strongly associated with the label Kill Rock Stars throughout the 1990s. Spread across three LPs, Kid Is Gone gathers the rougher, noisier, rawer, punkier Unwound, the period where they changed their name from Giant Henry to Supertanker to Cygnus X-1 and started finding their way. Unwound always remained all of the above, but they refined elements and added others that aren't here yet. The second disc, Unwound, features the self-titled album, which was recorded in 1992 and not released until 1995, along with the 1993 self-titled Gravity 7 and the previously unreleased momentum-building instrumentals I'd Die to Know You and Sugarfit, which were both recorded with Steve Fisk in 1992. Unwound, Unwound: 09. Kid is Gone. 1995, Honey Bear CD, Punk In My Vitamins LP. If you liked this album. Unwound 10-09-2013. Общая длительность:1 h 46 min. Kid Is Gone Chant of Vengeance, 02:13. Miserific Condition, 01:59. Hating In D Live, 07:18. Released: Sep 2013