The Explosion - Black Tape herunterladen
|5||Here I Am||2:47|
|8||We All Fall Down||2:58|
|7243 5 81723 2 4||The Explosion||Black Tape (CD, Album)||Virgin||7243 5 81723 2 4||US||2004|
|TOCP-66407||The Explosion||Black Tape (CD, Album)||Virgin||TOCP-66407||Japan||2005|
|CDVUSDJ 261, 7087 6 19112 2 0||The Explosion||Black Tape (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Virgin, Virgin||CDVUSDJ 261, 7087 6 19112 2 0||UK||2005|
|7243 8 66442 2 0||The Explosion||Black Tape (CD, Album)||Virgin||7243 8 66442 2 0||US||2004|
|TAR-015||The Explosion||Black Tape (LP, Album, Gat)||Tarantulas Records||TAR-015||US||2004|
- A&R – David J. Wolter
- Artwork, Design – Damian Genuardi, Ryan Johnson
- Bass – Damian Genuardi
- Coordinator [A&r] – Michelle Ryang
- Drums – Andrew Black
- Engineer – Clint Roth, Jason Carmer, Sean Beresford
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Spencer Andrews
- Guitar – Dave Walsh , Sam Cave
- Management – Rama Mayo
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Alana Goldstein, Alex Thompson
- Producer, Mixed By – Jason Carmer
- Recorded By, Songwriter – The Explosion
- Vocals – Matt Hock
European-Release; Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Published by BostonDazMusic / Contra Contra / Party Animal Music / Blue Alarm / Born In May (SESAC).
Recorded at Cider Mountain Recorders, Athol, Idaho.
Mixed at Morningwood, San Francisco, CA.
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering, Los Angeles, CA.
- Barcode: 7 24359-54792 3
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAHE4
- Matrix / Runout: MEDIAMOTION 5954792 @ 1 010101-NL
- Recorded At – Cider Mountain Recorders
- Mixed At – Morningwood
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – BostonDazMusic
- Published By – Contra Contra
- Published By – Party Animal Music
- Published By – Blue Alarm
- Published By – Born In May
- Distributed By – EMI
Black Tape - The Explosion. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Black Tape. The Explosion - Black Tape 2004. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Punk Punk-Rock. The Explosion. Black Tape is the second full-length album from The Explosion. It was released in the United States on October 15, 2004 on Virgin Records. The band released a music video for the lead single Here I Am and No Revolution. Here I Am was also featured in Burnout 3: Takedown, Tony Hawk's Underground 2, and Cars The Cars version is an instrumental. Deliver Us 1:42. Filthy Insane 3:08. Here I Am 2:47. Other Versions. 12 Songs. Music Videos. Here I Am. More by The Explosion. Flash Flash Flash. The Explosion - EP. Bury Me Standing. Here I Am - Single. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. The Explosion, and this album, are one of those bands that if they get it right next time too will be huge commercially. This album is brilliant, my favourite track is Grace, but all the tracks have something unique about them, and you can't get away from how catchy 'Here I Am' is. Get in on ground level guys and buy this album now so you can say you had it when they are huge in 3 years time . Boston's Explosion make the major-label leap with Black Tape, but their decision to leave the independent ranks hasn't diluted their exuberantly revivalist sound. Recording Tape with helmer Jason Carmer at a remote outpost of Idaho, the quintet triangulates the Social D streets of Los Angeles with the urgency of the D. hardcore tradition, and runs it all through the 1977-begging street punk of Boston's proud neighborhoods. Listen free to The Explosion Black Tape Deliver Us, Filthy Insane and more. 12 tracks 36:37. Released 2004. Black Tape Tracklist. Deliver Us Tape. Band Name The Explosion. Album Name Black Tape. Type Album. Released date October 2004. Labels Virgin Records. Music StylePunk-Rock. Members owning this album4. Deliver Us. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Black Tape, 2016. Here I Am, 02:47