Talk Talk - Spirit Of Eden herunterladen
|2||Spirit Of Eden|
|9||I Believe In You|
|PCSD 105, 74 6977 1||Talk Talk||Spirit Of Eden (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PCSD 105, 74 6977 1||UK||1988|
|SVLP 246||Talk Talk||Spirit Of Eden (LP, Album, Ltd, RM)||Simply Vinyl, EMI||SVLP 246||Europe||2000|
|7243 591455 2 5||Talk Talk||Spirit Of Eden (SACD, Hybrid, Album, RE, RM, Sup)||EMI||7243 591455 2 5||UK & Europe||2003|
|064 746977 1||Talk Talk||Spirit Of Eden (LP, Album)||Parlophone||064 746977 1||Brazil||1988|
|PCSD 105, 74 6977 1||Talk Talk||Spirit Of Eden (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PCSD 105, 74 6977 1||UK||1988|
- Bassoon – Andrew Stowell
- Choir – Choir Of Chelmsford Cathedral
- Clarinet – Andrew Marriner
- Cor Anglais – Christopher Hooker
- Dobro, Twelve-String Guitar [12 String Guitar] – Robbie McIntosh
- Double Bass – Danny Thompson
- Drums – Lee Harris
- Electric Bass – Paul Webb
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Phill Brown
- Guitarrón [Mexican Bass] – Simon Edwards
- Harmonica – Mark Feltham
- Harmonium – Tim Friese-Greene
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – James Marsh
- Management – Keith Aspden
- Oboe – Michael Jeans
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham
- Performer [Shozygs] – Hugh Davies
- Piano, Organ, Guitar, Composed By [All Compositions By] – Mark Hollis, Tim Friese-Greene
- Producer [Produced By] – Tim Friese-Greene
- Trumpet – Henry Lowther
- Violin – Nigel Kennedy
- Vocals [Vocal] – Mark Hollis
This is a repress of this 2012 release.
This version differs from the 2012 pressing in that the copyrights are credited to Parlophone Records Ltd instead of EMI Records Ltd (see images).
This reissue set includes:
• a heavyweight 180g vinyl LP pressing.
• an audio-only DVD-Video (NTSC, region 0) containing the album delivered as a 96kHz/24-bit LPCM stereo mix.
The LP is housed in a regular spined sleeve including a printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
The DVD is housed in a cardboard sleeve, tucked inside the vinyl cover.
The DVD includes an additional track, "John Cope", originally released in 1988 as B-side of "I Believe In You".
℗ 2012 The copyright of this compilation is owned by Parlophone Records Ltd. © 2012 Parlophone Records Ltd.
© 2012 Parlophone Records Ltd. A Warner Music Group company.
Printed in the EU.
Made in the EU.
Audio only DVD: DVD 9 / region 0 / NTSC / aspect ratio: 16:9. 96kHz/24bit LPCM stereo. Exempt from classification duration: 45.44. Although the audio on this DVD had been transferred from the original analogue stereo masters AT 96kHz/24bit, the audio used to create the final mixes was bounced down from analogue 2" 24 track to a Mitsubishi pro digi 32 track digital recorder which only recorded at a sampling rate of either 44.1kHz plus, the use of the Mitshubishi, with a sampling rate of 44,1kHz, means there is no content above 22kHz on the original digital recordings and therefore all mixes / copies that followed would also be lacking in content above 22kHz.
• PCSDX 105: Spine, LP labels
• 5099932778717: Back cover, inner sleeves, labels
• 50999 32778717: Back cover
• 3277871: LP runouts
Credits and Mark Hollis' handwritten lyrics are printed on the inner sleeve.
A1 to A3 is a continuous track.
- Barcode (Text): 5 099932 778717
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099932778717
- Label Code: LC0542
- Other (Category LP): 5099932778816
- Matrix / Runout (LP label side A): PCSDX 105A
- Matrix / Runout (LP label side B): PCSDX 105B
- Matrix / Runout (LP runout side A, variant 1, etched, '£IV' mirrored): BC63933-01 A1 £IV 3277871
- Matrix / Runout (LP runout side B, variant 1, etched): BC63933-01 B1 3277871
- Matrix / Runout (LP runout side A, variant 2, etched, '£IV' mirrored): BC63933-01 A1 £IV 3277871
- Matrix / Runout (LP runout side B, variant 2, etched, '£I' mirrored): BC63933-01 B1 £I 3277871
- Other (Category DVD): 5099932778793
- Matrix / Runout (DVD outer ring): 3277879 DC70849-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH [One-Red "R" logo]
- Matrix / Runout (DVD inner ring): DC70849-01
- Mastering SID Code (DVD outer ring, boxed): ifpi L574
- Mastering SID Code (DVD inner ring): ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI 9747
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BC63933
- Glass Mastered At – Optimal Media GmbH
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – DC70849
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH
- Published By – Universal/Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
Eden 1997 Remaster. Talk Talk. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Talk of Eden is the fourth studio album by English band Talk Talk, released in 1988 on Parlophone Records. The songs were written by vocalist Mark Hollis and producer Tim Friese-Greene and the album was compiled from a lengthy recording process at London's Wessex Studios between 1987 and 1988. Often working in darkness, the band recorded many hours of improvised performances that drew on elements of jazz, ambient, blues, classical music, and dub. Talk Talk - Spirit Of Eden 1988. To favorites 5 Download album. Listen album. Post-Rock Art Rock. If only Talk Talks record label felt the same way. What if the massive EMI corporation had known that when Talk Talk delivered the masters to Spirit of Eden in the spring of 1988, the record would be a once and future marvel of pop music, the nexus into which jazz and minimalism poured and out of which a new post-rock flowed. A hugely successful UK band turned their sound inside out and delivered this whisper of a record, some slow,. Compare Spirit of Eden with any other previous release in the Talk Talk catalog, and it's almost impossible to believe it's the work of the same band - exchanging electronics for live, organic sounds and rejecting structure in favor of mood and atmosphere, the album is an unprecedented breakthrough, a musical and emotional catharsis of immense power. Mark Hollis' songs exist far outside of the pop idiom, drawing instead on ambient textures, jazz-like arrangements, and avant-garde accents for all of their intricacy and delicate beauty, compositions like Inheritance. Listen free to Talk Talk Spirit of Eden The Rainbow, Eden and more. 6 tracks 40:52. Spirit of Eden is the fourth album by the English New wave band Talk Talk, released in 1988 on Parlophone records. The album found neither critical acclaim nor commercial success on release but has since become a cult favourite. In 1987 Mark Hollis and his band Talk Talk went into the studio and a year later emerged with an album like no other, an atmospheric, emotional and sonic masterpiece. Genre: Post-Rock. I have quite a few highly rated 100100 albums, but the influence of this album goes beyond the borders of 100 - it's one of those albums that reached the sky and dominates over other albums. Outstanding, unappreciated as it should be an album that activated post-rock. Spirit of Eden. Released September 16, 1988. Spirit of Eden Tracklist. The Rainbow Lyrics. Eden Lyrics. About Spirit of Eden . Recorded at Wessex Studios in London from 1987-88, and many hours of improvised performances that drew on elements of rock, jazz, classical and ambient music. It became a radical departure from their more accessible poppier albums like Its My Life and The Partys Over. Lead singer and frontman Mark Hollis cited jazz artists like Miles Davis and John Coltrane as major influences. Talk Talk were given complete control over recording. Engineer Phill Brown said: It was very, very psychedelic