Ralph Burns - The Free Forms Album herunterladen
|5||Vignette At Varney's|
- Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Lee Konitz
- Supervised By – Norman Granz
- Written-By, Arranged By, Conductor – Ralph Burns
Laminated front cover.
C-115 on labels, C-115 X45 on spine.
Title on front cover as "Free Forms By Ralph Burns" and as "The Free Forms Album" on spine and labels.
Records housed in company sleeves and piece of corrugated cardboard used as a spacer in box.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): C-601
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): C-603
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): C-602
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): C-608
- Matrix / Runout (Side E label): C-604
- Matrix / Runout (Side F label): C-607
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): C601 AG1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): C603 AG1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched): C602 AG1 S-5
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched): C-608 AG1
- Matrix / Runout (Side E etched): C604 AG1
- Matrix / Runout (Side F etched): C607 AG1
- Other (Record one catalog number): 8971-X45
- Other (Record two catalog number): 8972-X45
- Other (Record three catalog number): 8973-X45
- Record Company – Mercury Record Corporation
Ralph Burns & His Orchestra: все альбомы, включая Jazz Studio Five , Porgy & Bess In Modern Jazz , Free Forms by Ralph Burns Jazz Studio album. Ralph Burns Conducts Ralph Burns. Listen free to Ralph Burns Free Forms Terrisita, Lileth and more. 8 tracks 21:48. The Free Forms of Ralph Burns. Album 2006 17 Songs. Free Forms, Winter Sequence Ralph Burns and His Orchestra. No, thanks. more quotes. All stations. Now playing: Tones and I Dance Monkey. ReFresh Radio Fresh. Dua Lipa Don't Start Now Regard Remix. The Free Forms Album Written, Arranged and Conducted by Ralph Burns Soloist-Lee Konitz, alto saxophone Under the personal supervision of Norman Granz. Digitized from a shellac record, at 78 revolutions per minute. Four stylii were used to transfer this record. They are 2. 0 mil truncated conical, 2. 3 mil truncated conical, 2. 8 mil truncated conical, 3. 3 mil truncated conical. These were recorded flat and then also equalized with AES. The preferred version suggested by an audio engineer at George Blood, L. is the equalized version recorded with the 2. 3 mil truncated conical stylus, and has. Burns June 29, 1922 November 21, 2001 was an American jazz pianist, composer, and arranger. Burns was born in Newton, Massachusetts, United States, where he began playing the piano as a child. In 1938, he attended the New England Conservatory of Music. He admitted that he learned the most about jazz by transcribing the works of Count Basie, Benny Goodman and Duke Ellington. While a student, Burns lived in Frances Wayne's home. Wayne was already a well-known big band singer and her